now browsing by author
Body Sugaring For Native Women
Getting rid of unwanted body hair can be a difficult task for many women. For most, options such as laser hair removal are out of reach thanks to the scarcity of this technology in some regions and the high cost involved. Using razors to shave is tiresome especially for native women who tend to have thicker hairs that grow back faster and are easily visible because they are dark colored. This kind of removal also adds the risk of infections should the skin be nicked, and the problem of ingrown hairs.
Body sugaring is a fairly recent innovation that has proven highly effective and less risky to women. Just as the name suggests, a natural sugaring paste is used to remove the hair and also exfoliates dead skin. This usually results in hairless soft and smooth skin. It is a fairly gentle hair removing process that when professionally done should not cause discomfort or pain. In fact in cases where it is correctly carried out, the hairs are removed from the follicle level without any breakage of the shaft.
Even for native women who tend to have thicker strong hair shafts, the process is not difficult. Any discomfort is often a result of preconceived ideas that make the women tense as the procedure is carried out. However, even one procedure is enough to satisfy many that this is the ideal hair removal solution for them.
Another upside to this procedure is that it can be done with natural products like sugar and lemon juice mixes. The natural pastes have been known to reduce the chances of an allergic skin reaction as often happens with waxes. Even women who suffer from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and varicose veins find that the use of these pastes and their exfoliating action often helps to improve the skin.
Unlike waxes that need to be heated up to liquefy before application, these pastes are applied at room temperature. This helps limit the risk of pain as blood is not drawn into tissues close to the skin that swell up. This is part of the reason that it does not cause pain or bleeding. It is also much easier to wash off than waxes that stick to the skin.
Waxes also tend to encourage bacterial growth in their containers. Sugar pastes however do not suffer this problem, reducing any risk of infections. It is also considered the best option for removal of short coarse hairs. This means that even if you shaved just a few days beforehand, you can safely try out this technique.
Just as with waxing, repeated sessions of body sugaring will lead to depletion of the hairs and a regrowth of finer hairs. This means that with time you will find it even easier to remove the hairs that will be fewer and finer. You can likely begin stretching out your appointments after just a few sessions.
To help ensure that body sugaring is carried out correctly, always have it done by a properly trained and well experienced esthetician. Discuss any fears you may have about the procedure and listen to how knowledgeable the technician is to gain confidence and decide if they are the right person you want handling the procedure on you.
More info on body sugaring at lashesbylisawinnipeg.ca.
How Stay-At-Home Mothers Benefit From Professional Cleaning Services
One of the most successful entrepreneurial niches in the country is that of home cleaning services. These businesses have become a dime a dozen in most regions and with the right kind of organization and employees prove highly profitable. For many homemakers, the hiring of such businesses can seem frivolous, but there are several important benefits that can be derived.
• Extra time – even housewives can become overwhelmed, especially when you have young active kids and older family members to take care of. Household cleaning duties may be simple but they are time consuming. When you have 2 or 3 professionals coming in however they can likely get the job done faster and without distractions.
• Low cost – it is not difficult to find an affordable cleaning business thanks to the intense completion in the industry. Some even offer fixed rates based on the number of bedrooms or square footage of the house to help make the decision easier.
• High grade equipment – equipment like industrial strength carpet cleaners are not easily found in most homes and tend to do a better job than ordinary vacuums. This kind of equipment ensures a more thorough clean, without having to spend a costly amount.
• New innovations – there is much you can learn from a cleaner specifically trained in the duties you want performed. whether it is about green leaning products or what may be causing your child to suffer allergies, they are a fount of knowledge you can tap into if you get them talking.
These are just some of the benefits you enjoy by opting to outsource your home cleaning needs. Even if you doubt you may require this service, take a chance on it at least once. If you have a major party coming up soon, it will be one less task to take care of when you hire a home cleaning provider. Here are a few tips on how to make your pick form what is an already heavily populated field.
1. Know the particular tasks you want done. If you have carpets or drapes you want cleaned, make sure that the providers you are considering actually offer the cleaning service you need. even some of the most popular offer a very limited range of services so be sure to communicate with them via phone call or email before hand to confirm.
2. Look up online ratings and reviews. There are plenty of online review sites that you can use to determine what kind of reputation a cleaning company has. If you can get firsthand recommendations from family, neighbors and friends, that is all well and good. Online independent review sites are however also a good option as you will have a wider range of opinions to consider.
3. Verify insurance and background checks. Ensure that the provider you use has quality insurance that protects both you and the employees that will come in. Liability cover will ensure that in case any of your property is damaged, you will be compensated. It will also protect you from liability if the employees injure themselves on your premises. Background checks are a good way to ensure that the people you are letting in do not have a history of committing crimes.